Display Flute Signs - Product Information
Standard sized corrugated plastic signs
Our Display Flute signs are the ideal solution for most outdoor advertising needs. You can choose between 3mm or 5mm thickness which is very popular for construction safety signs and real estate signs when you need a lightweight display.
A cost-effective sign with a high-quality print, just what you need to get your message out to new customers on site. Durable and temporary signage that holds up against UV and the Australian elements with a choice of corner eyelets when a fence is nearby.
- • Suitable for: real estate signs, construction signs, safety signs and street advertising.
- • 5 size options in single-sided.
- • 3mm and 5mm thickness.
- • Optional corner eyelets
- • Water and UV Resistant.
- • High quality print on corrugated plastic material
If you need a custom size and or shape please see our coreflute page
Note: If you require a specific flute direction please let us know when placing your order - see Q&A for more details.
- How long will it take to produce my Display Flute order?
Your order will be produced in 4 working days at our Lidcombe facility after artwork approval + payment
- Can I get a custom size and or shape?
Please see our coreflute page
- Do I have to supply artwork?
You can upload your artwork or we can help with designing something special for you. Costs apply.
- Can I get corner eyelets?
Corner eyelets are available for a small additional cost. Eyelets allow you to attach your display flute sign to fences with a cable tie.
- Do I need to advise flute direction?
It is not required to specify a flute direction for your Display Flute signs. We will produce your signs with either direction to maximize efficiency from the sheet size. If you require a specific flute direction please let us know.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Please contact us via
Phone: 02-8880 9864
Visit us : Unit 4B, 128-130 Frances Street, Lidcombe 2141, NSW
Our office hours : Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
if you have any questions