[+]General Product Queries?
- Q: What type of banner suits my needs?
- At Bannershop.com.au we have an extensive range of banners to select from depending on your Needs and requirements, these include:
- Pull up Banners : Perfect for Indoor Display Solutions, as these are Easy, Convenient and easy to Install
- Outdoor Vinyl Banners : Ideal for Advertising your Brand or Company Outdoors
- Promotional Wind Flags : Now with Dura Hem, are Ideal for Attracting attention to your Brand
- Posters : Our Posters are ideal for Retail & a variety of Display Solutions
- Stickers : We offer a wide variety of Sticker from Transparent to Solid, all with Vivid Colour
- Fabrics : Our Elegant Range of Fabrics offers you a range of solutions depending on your use
- Expo Displays: From Media Walls to Ready to go Exhibition Packs, we’ve got you covered.
- Mounting : Looking for Rigid Display boards, we print on Coreflute, PVC boards, Cardboard to name a few
- POS Displays : Our Point Of Sale Section Offers you the Essential Retail Banners & Signs
- Q: I need a banner urgently– is this possible?
- For an additional fee, urgent turnaround is available on most products. Urgent fees are based on your required delivery date and are calculated automatically on the Confirm Order Page, which is after checking out from the Shopping cart.
- Q: What are your daily cut-off times for new orders to be submitted?
- The Daily cut-off for new Order submission is 2pm, this is once you’ve uploaded artwork & paid for the order.
We will then email you Artwork proofs that need to be confirmed by 4pm on the same day. This will ensure the Production schedule set out in your Online Order Confirmation is met.
- Q: Do you have Product Set up Guides?
- Yes, Most of our Products have set up guides these can be found in the How to Set up Tab on every Product Page. These will help you set up your Banner.
[+]How to set up your Artwork - Artwork Queries?
- Artwork specifications and templates can be found & downloaded from the Artwork Specs Tab on the Product Page.
- Follow the Artwork Specs & Templates to maximise the impact of your Artwork. Artwork templates are essentially a blank page at the correct / required Size, with a red Line representing the required bleed.
- The Basic Requirement of each Artwork we accept for Printing must be:
- File Formats accepted: We only PDF or JPEG files
These two formats ensure the optimum content & colour integrity and hence are essential to our print process.
- Resolution Requirements: 150 DPI minimum, for optimum Resolution please save your Artwork at a minimum of 150 DPI. Having said that a higher DPI is preferable. (Ideally 150 DPI – 300 DPI)
- Artwork Size Requirement: 1:1 Scale, meaning the Artwork must be at the actual Size you’re looking to print.
- Bleed is essential: The bleed requirement varies from Product to Product, see the Artwork Specs for that Specific Product to obtain the minimum essential Bleed requirement.
- For Example: If you’d like to order an Outdoor Vinyl Banner size 3000mm by 1000mm. The Artwork that needs to be supplied must be PDF/JPEG, High Resolution (Minimum 150 DPI), & 1:1 Scale or 3000mm by 1000m in size.
[+]Need help setting up your Artwork – Artwork Layout Service?
- At Bannershop.com.au we offer a comprehensive Art Layout Service, meaning we are able to help with setting up your Logo & Text to maximise the impact of your Banner. Our Art Layout / Set-up service does come at an additional Cost.
- Our Artwork Set up service doesn’t cover conceptual Design Creation, meaning we can’t create artwork elements & Logos from scratch.
- If you have the elements of the design you’d like to use we’re happy to help setup your Artwork. For a fee, basic words can be arranged within the product template. Resizes can be produced IF the artwork is provided to the correct 1:1 scale (e.g. a 1500mm x 500mm can be enlarged to 3000mm x 1000mm).
- NSW & OtherStates Customers: [email protected]
- VIC & TAS Customers: [email protected]
[+]Online Ordering Queries?
- Q: Can I get the same price online as over the phone? Do you offer Discounts Online?
- The online ordering system is quick and easy to use, and also provides Special Pricing for our most popular Banners & Items. These Products can be found in the Online Exclusive Offers Section of the Product Categories. The Online Exclusive Offers are only available for Purchase Online; the offer won’t be extended to orders made via the Phone or Email.
- Q: My artwork is too big to upload online, what should I do?
- The Limit to Uploading Artwork through our website is 100 MB per Artwork File. If your file is larger than this, feel free to call us or email us to arrange an alternative arrangement to supply the Artwork.
- Q: I’m unable to register online, what should I do?
- Please ensure that you have answered all the Questions that are marketed as compulsory with an (*). Scroll up and down the Page to see where the error lies in your Registration form, the errors will be explained in Red next to the Text box associated with that Question.
- If all of the above fails feel free to email or call us and we will be happy to look in to the same for you.
- Q: The system rejects the size of the banner I am trying to order
- It is likely that your required size is over the maximum width available online.
- Having said that we’d be happy to look into a different solution to suit your needs, please feel free to call or email us.
- Q: Do I need to login to obtain a quote?
- Most product quotes can be provided before logging in, however login is required to upload artwork and calculate your final price including any delivery costs.
- And also if you are a Register Reseller with us, you will need to Log in to access the special pricing.
- Q: I’ve forgotten my username/password what do I do?
- On the login page, click on the Forgotten Password link and enter your email address. A reset will be emailed to you immediately.
- NSW & Other States Customers: [email protected]
- VIC & TAS Customers: [email protected]
[+]Delivery Queries – Delivery Options
- Q: What is your turnaround time?
- On each product page, the approximate standard production time for each product is shown. This is intended to give you an idea of lead time we need for production purposes. Artwork Proofing takes an extra day, this includes confirming payment. Production time starts once the Artwork has been approved & payment has been confirmed.
- If you are shopping with us online, you will be able to view the exactly Turnaround time for your order.
- Please note that issues with artwork can cause delays – please see our Artwork Queries page for more information.
- Q: How much is freight?
- Freight charges are calculated by the order’s weight and distance to the deliver address. Please login and enter your order details online for accurate freight charges.
- Q: Can you deliver to multiple addresses Online?
- Orders placed online can be delivered to only one Address. If you wish to send banners to multiple locations you can submit multiple orders with the Different Delivery locations.
- However, if you’d like to consolidate your Multi-Delivery order into one please email us with details of the Multi-Delivery.
- Q: Where can I pick-up my order from?
- We have one Product unit, which is in Sydney as follows:
- NSW & Other States Customers: Pick up Address - Unit 4B, 128-130 Frances Street, Lidcombe, NSW 2141
- All Pick up orders are usually available for Pick up at 4pm on the Pickup Date set out online and in your Online Order Confirmation Email once the order has been submitted.