Warranty & Returns
At BannerSHOP, we endeavour to ensure all our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase our dedicated aftersales team is always available to assist you. All claims must be lodged within 7 (seven) business days of receiving the goods.
Sydney Sales Office & Showroom
631-635 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040
T 02 9516 2228 | F 02 9518 1092
Melbourne Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 5, 11 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne Vic 3207
T 03 9922 6637 | F 03 9922 6666
- Any disputes and or claims must be submitted to BSAUS within 7 (seven) business days from the date of receipt. Claims submitted after 7 (seven) business days, BSAUS has the right to refuse the claim
- Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing to BSAUS. Claims not supported by photographs that clearly show the product, where and how it was installed; BSAUS may not be able to accept the claim
- If any of the products are delivered damaged or defective, then BSAUS shall not have any liability, unless the customer notifies BSAUS in writing via email within 7 (seven) business days from the date of delivery
- BSAUS will not take any responsibility for work done by third party(s). After installation done by third party(s), BSAUS may not be able to accept claims for the goods
- BSAUS will not warranty any materials used or installed that do not meet recommended usage guidelines. BSAUS will not accept liability for failure of products where a full site inspection has not been performed and broad descriptions of requirements were provided by the client.
- Bannershop International shall not be liable in respect of any claim, unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with, except in any particular case where the customer proves that
- It was not possible to comply with the requirements and
- Advice (where required) was given and the claim was made as soon as reasonably possible.
Click here to read our full set of Terms & Conditions